By J. X. Thomas Jr. Ph.D., M. W. Gerdisch (auth.), Gerd Heusch, John Ross Jr. (eds.)
Read Online or Download Adrenergic Mechanisms in Myocardial Ischemia PDF
Best nonfiction_10 books
This quantity represents a suite of papers which have been contributed via contributors at a Symposium for Cholinergic Mechanisms and Psycho pharmacology, held in los angeles Jolla, California on March 28-30, 1977. The have been selected to stress parts within which there was enormous issues growth long ago 2-3 years and fall into seven significant teams dealingwith: cholinergiC receptors; chemistry, histochemistry and enzymology; cyclic nucleotides and cholinergiC mechanisms; garage, compartmentation and liberate of acetylcholine; regulatory mechanisms in acetylcholine metab olism; modulation of acetylcholine metabolism; and behavioral and clin ical manifestations of cholinergiC functionality and disorder.
This quantity may be of significant price to all these researchers within the zone of the inflam matory reaction, particularly teachers, clinicians and participants of the pharmaceutical undefined. The ebook has typically been limited to 3 inducible enzymes, specifically nitric oxide synthase (iNOS), cyclooxygenase (COX-2) and hemeoxygenase (HO-l), even if matrix metalloproteinases, xanthine oxidoreductase and tissue transgluta minases are reviewed.
Security elements became a good factor within the means of drug discovery and improvement. until eventually 15 years in the past security points have been addressed via pharmacological checking out of the chosen compound in excessive doses in exams directed at symptoms except the meant indication of the hot compound.
- Neuronal and Vascular Plasticity: Elucidating Basic Cellular Mechanisms for Future Therapeutic Discovery
- Mechanisms of Reactions of Organometallic Compounds with Surfaces
- Major Histocompatibility Complex: Evolution, Structure, and Function
- AIDS: The Acquired Immune Deficiency Syndrome
Extra info for Adrenergic Mechanisms in Myocardial Ischemia
Basic Res Cardiol 80: 18-26 Holmgren S, Abrahamsson T, Almgren 0, Eriksson BM (1981) Effect of ischaemia on the adrenergic neurons of the rat heart: A fluorescence histochemical and biochemical study. Cardiovasc Res 15: 680-689 Humprey SM, Gavin JB, Herdson PB (1982) Catecholamine-depletion and the no-reflow phenomenon in anoxic and ischaemic rat hearts. J Mol Cell Cardiol 14: 151-161 Insel PA, Maisel AS (1989) Alphac and beta-adrenergic receptors in myocardial ischemia and injury. In: Brachmann J, Schiimig A (Eds) Adrenergic System and Ventricular Arrhythmias in Myocardial Infarction.
Schomig and G. Richardt 29. Duff HJ, Lester WM, Rahmberg M (1988) Amiloride. Antiarrhythmic and electrophysiological activity in the dog. Circulation 78: 1469-1477 30. Duff HJ, Mitchell LB, Kavanagh KM, Manyari DE, Gillis AM, Wyse DG (1989) Amiloride. Antiarrhythmic and electrophysiologic actions in patients with inducible sustained ventricular tachycardia. Circulation 79: 1257-1263 31. Ebert PA, Vanderbeek RB, Allgood RJ, Sabiston Jr DC (1970) Effect of chronic cardiac denervation on arrhythmias after coronary artery ligation.
66. 67. 68. 69. 70. 71. 72. 73. 74. 75. 76. ventricular myocardium in the pig: Fluorescence microscopic appearance in the normal state and after ischemia. Basic Res Cardiol 80: 18-26 Holmgren S, Abrahamsson T, Almgren 0, Eriksson BM (1981) Effect of ischaemia on the adrenergic neurons of the rat heart: A fluorescence histochemical and biochemical study. Cardiovasc Res 15: 680-689 Humprey SM, Gavin JB, Herdson PB (1982) Catecholamine-depletion and the no-reflow phenomenon in anoxic and ischaemic rat hearts.
Adrenergic Mechanisms in Myocardial Ischemia by J. X. Thomas Jr. Ph.D., M. W. Gerdisch (auth.), Gerd Heusch, John Ross Jr. (eds.)